What's new in Servers Alive v7?
- Servers ALive supported on Windows 7 and Windows 2008(R2)
- Servers ALive installer and Servers Alive EXE file are now signed for better "security"
- Several changes in performance
- Remote Icon for remote view on the system tray icon
- Twitter alert added (ENTERPRISE edition only!)
- SMTP (mail) can use several threads for sending, as such speeding up the mail sending
- double XMPP sender
- Execute command via SSH addded as new alert
- Execute command can be done within the context of a different user
- Combined check added - combine several other checks into one "complex" check
- Native ipv6 ping check
- Native ipv6 TCP check
- Native ipv6 UDP check
- Native ipv6 DNS check
- Process, diskspace, perfmon and services check can use the PERSON feature for authentication, this make password management in Servers Alive much easier
- URL check (http/https) can check for a status code
- Process checker can use wildcarts
- URL check with formula's
- saWeb add-on built-in
- Huge changes in the built-in webserver - can use SSL, authentication via PERSON feature, serve the saved HTML pages,....
- RRD logging of the check result - The RRD logging has been extended to include the check result
- Interchange logging - using new database engine for faster logging and with native support for several databases (like Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2, Informix, Interbase, SQLBase, mySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite and ODBC)
from our main website or download it from one of our mirror download sites around the world.
If you're a business owner or manager, you know that network outages
can affect your income, brand integrity, and bottom line. Here's a
non-technical description of how Servers Alive can monitor your network
and alert your IT staff when there's a problem.
Servers Alive – Like Life Insurance For Your Business – Only Cheaper
Try Before You Buy!
Try Servers Alive for FREE with no time limit....
You can try all of the features to see if the program meets your needs.
"I've been trying Servers Alive for a couple of weeks now. I think this is a WONDERFUL PIECE OF SOFTWARE. All the features I wanted and then some. No network administrator should be without it (I've been networking for more than 10 years).
You guys really understand administrator's needs, and I can sleep easy knowing SA is monitoring our web server."